Best EOS Wallet for 2022: Top 5 Solutions
EOS (EOS) is a top 25 cryptocurrency that has a market cap of nearly $9 billion. There are over 953 million EOS tokens in circulation at the time of writing. Founded in June 2018 by the company Block.one, EOS is a blockchain platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps).
Best EOS Wallets
EOS (EOS) is a top 25 cryptocurrency that has a market cap of nearly $9 billion.
There are over 953 million EOS tokens in circulation at the time of writing.
The project aims at making the process of developing applications using blockchain technology as simple as possible while delivering greater scalability than rival blockchains.
Once you purchase EOS coins, you should transfer your investment from a crypto exchange to a secure cryptocurrency wallet.
Best EOS wallets on the market
We have compiled a list of the best software and hardware wallets to store EOS.
Here are the best software wallets to store EOS tokens:
Guarda Wallet was founded in 2017 and offers easy storage and management of numerous cryptocurrencies and complete security.
Here are some of Guarda Wallet’s primary features:
- The wallet does not store your private keys, backup files or any other data that could threaten your security.
- The non-custodial wallet allows you to choose between a password or face recognition as a security measure.
- The open-source wallet is available as a desktop wallet, a web wallet and a mobile wallet.
- Guarda Wallet supports over 40 cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- You can exchange several crypto assets within the wallet.
- The wallet is fairly easy to use.
- Guarda Wallet is compatible with Ledger-based wallets.
- The wallet offers live customer support.
- You do not have to visit a crypto exchange to trade cryptocurrencies, as you can trade crypto tokens within the wallet.
- Guarda Wallet charges relatively high trading fees.
- The wallet is still fairly new when compared to wallets like Trezor, Ledger and Coinbase, which have been around since 2014.
Atomic Wallet is one of the best software wallets for the storage of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Dash (DASH), EOS, etc.
Atomic Wallet supports over 500 crypto assets and is a fantastic option for EOS token storage. Here are a few of the wallet’s main features:
- The cryptocurrency wallet is open-source.
- Private keys are encrypted and never leave the comfort of your device.
- The multi-currency wallet offers a 12-word backup phrase in case you misplace/lose your device. You can use this seed phrase to recover the contents of your wallet.
- Atomic Wallet supports Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora operating systems. Android and iOS users can download the mobile wallet as well.
- You can purchase a variety of crypto tokens through the wallet with a credit card.
- The crypto wallet supports multiple operating systems and offers great functionality.
- Atomic Wallet supports numerous digital currencies.
- You can purchase cryptocurrencies through the wallet and make use of atomic swaps and instant token exchange.
- The wallet is supported in over 100 countries.
- Atomic Wallet does not offer two-factor authentication (2FA).
Atomic wallet is a software wallet that aims to make the complex world of cryptocurrency much simpler. With support for hundreds of coins, this easy to use wallet is available for desktop or mobile use. Plus, with a built-in exchange, you can get all your favorite cryptocurrencies anytime you want them.
The Atomic wallet offers support for a wide variety of platforms, so no matter what you prefer, Atomic has you covered.Visit Atomic Wallet
Infinito Wallet is a unique, multi-asset wallet that offers several fascinating features.
Here are some of Infinito Wallet’s key features:
- The crypto wallet gives you full control over your private keys.
- Infinito Wallet offers support for over 20 crypto assets.
- You can directly buy cryptocurrencies through the wallet interface with a debit card or a credit card.
- The wallet is available in the form of a mobile version.
- Infinito Wallet is the first universal wallet to support the EOS mainnet.
- You can customize your wallet to be a private key wallet, an exchange service wallet or a 12-word seed phrase wallet.
- Infinito Wallet is very easy to use.
- You can conveniently buy crypto tokens through the wallet.
- Infinito Wallet offers 24/7 customer support.
- The wallet offers multi-language support.
- The wallet is only available for Android and iOS users.
- The wallet was launched in 2017 and is relatively new.
- Infinito Wallet supports a limited range of crypto tokens.
SimplEOS Wallet was developed solely for the EOS network.
The wallet was launched by the EOS Rio team as an alternative wallet to store EOS tokens in 2018.
Here are some of SimplEOS Wallet’s primary features:
- The wallet is quick and easy to set up.
- Support for EOS airdrops.
- You can conveniently send and receive EOS tokens.
- You can participate in mainnet voting.
- The wallet is not available in the form of a mobile wallet type.
- The only crypto token that SimplEOS supports is EOS.
Ledger Nano X - Hardware wallet
Ledger Nano X is the best wallet for EOS cold storage.
Of the wallets mentioned in this guide, Ledger Nano X is the safest for EOS token storage.
Ledger Nano X is one of the best hardware wallets around, if not the best.
Here are some of the cold storage wallet’s principal features:
- Given the fact that the wallet is not connected to the internet, your private keys are always kept offline. The wallet’s security features are next to none.
- The cold storage wallet supports over 1,000 digital assets.
- You can connect your wallet to a computer or control it via a mobile phone through Bluetooth connectivity.
- A 4-8 digit PIN code adds an extra layer of security.
- You can manage up to 100 token applications simultaneously.
- The hardware wallet is very easy to set up and is user-friendly.
- Even if you connect your Ledger Nano X to an infected device, your private keys will not be exposed.
- The secure EOS wallet offers a 24-word seed phrase.
- If you are looking for a free crypto wallet, Ledger Nano X is not for you. The wallet costs $119.
- You have to use alternative software (like MyEtherWallet and MyCryptoWallet) to send and receive less popular crypto tokens and ERC-20 tokens.
Ledger produces some of the best hardware wallets in the business, which is why you should give the Nano X serious consideration. This sleek device, with an intuitive user interface, and multi currency support is an excellent option for managing all your digital assets.
For all the security afforded with a hardware wallet, head on over to the Ledger website and order your Nano X today!Visit Ledger Nano X
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about EOS and EOS wallets.
How do I access my EOS wallet?
As soon as you download an EOS wallet, create an account and note down your backup phrase.
Do not share details of your account with anyone. Go through the contents of your wallet and try to locate your EOS wallet address.
Once you have made your EOS account, you can access your EOS wallet and transfer funds from a cryptocurrency exchange to your wallet.
How do I transfer EOS to my wallet?
Let’s say you want to transfer EOS tokens from Binance to an EOS wallet. You will see a Wallets icon at the bottom of your screen.
Click on it. As soon as you click on this icon, click on the Withdraw option at the center of your screen.
The cryptocurrencies you have invested in will appear on your screen. Click on your EOS investment and proceed.
Scan your EOS wallet QR code or enter your EOS wallet address. Enter the number of EOS tokens you want to withdraw and proceed to withdraw your investment. Funds should reflect on your account instantly.
Is EOS and eosDAC the same?
No, EOS and eosDAC (EOSDAC) are not the same.
The latter is a top 1,500 crypto token with a market cap of just over $3 million.
As a holder of EOS tokens, EOS voters can vote for their favorite block producers.
These block producers run and secure the EOS blockchain network.
eosDAC is a decentralized, community-owned EOS block producer and decentralized autonomous community (DAC) enabler.
How much is 1 EOS worth?
At the time of writing, 1 EOS token is worth $9.38. 2021 has been a good year for EOS investors so far, as the value of the token has risen nearly four-fold since the turn of the year.
Given blockchain technology’s greater acceptance over the years and the goals EOS aims at achieving, the crypto token could very well scale the heights it reached on 29th April 2018, when the crypto coin reached an all-time high of $22.71.
Invest in EOS while it is cheap and hold on to your investment.
EOS is a noteworthy blockchain project.
The EOS network has the capacity to accommodate thousands of dApps, even if they are being used by several people at the same time.
The EOS ecosystem wants to deliver greater security and less friction for customers while offering businesses flexibility.
Once you purchase EOS tokens, transfer your investment to a crypto wallet at the earliest.
If you are willing to spend on a crypto wallet, Ledger Nano X is the best available option.
If you are looking for a free wallet, Atomic Wallet is the best option on the market.
To learn more about the project, head over to EOS.io.