Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in 2022MIOTA
IOTA is a distributed ledger blockchain technology that is designed to execute and record transactions between devices and machines in the Internet of Things (IOT) network. MIOTA cryptocurrency accounts for transactions in the IoT ecosystem, which is why you might want to know where to buy IOTA. The IOTA network’s primary innovation, Tangle, is more efficient and faster than typical blockchains (as claimed by IOTA).
- Release Date 2017
- Total Coin Supply 2,779,530,283
- Algorithm Proof of Work
- Blocks time Not limited
- Price $0.4351
- What is IOTA?
- How does IOTA work?
- IOTA Price Prediction
- 3 easy steps for buying IOTA coins
- How to buy IOTA with USD?
- How to buy IOTA with a credit card?
- How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Australia in 2022
- How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Canada in 2022
- How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in UK in 2022
127 Internet of Things (IoT) devices are connected to the World Wide Web (WWW) every second.
Experts estimate a total of 35 billion IoT devices will be installed by the end of 2021 – the numbers are staggering. IOTA intends on being the primary mode of conducting transactions on these devices. The technology establishes IOTA as a platform of interconnected nodes differently from blockchains.
What is IOTA?
Just like many other cryptocurrencies out there, the IOTA protocol has been in development since 2016 when it was established by Serguei Popov, Dominik Schiener, Sergey Ivancheglo, and David Sonstebo, who are part of the IOTA Foundation, an organization that is pushing the development of the technology as well a the process of its wide adoption.
Utilizing distributed ledger technology, IOTA is a well-known decentralized project. The native currency of the IOTA network is MIOTA.
IOTA is a network that links everyday people to the Internet of Things a.k.a. IoT.
The network is self-described as a non-profit organization. Still, many key partnerships have been established. Among them are Bosch and Volkswagen.
How does IOTA work?
IOTA doesn’t have rewards or miners. In fact, it doesn’t even have a blockchain. Rather, IOTA utilizes a directed acyclic graph or DAG. And DAG IOTA uses is called the Tangle.
When users execute a transaction using the Tangle, their device will verify 2 other transactions before their transaction is processed. It is similar to a person holding a door open to let two people go through before someone else holds the door open for you.
IOTA Price Prediction
The IOTA coin is well-known by its volatility (actually all cryptocurrencies are!). So, any price prediction that is too unlikely would be futile. But based on crypto market sentiment, technical analysis, and expert price forecasts, the mood appears to be quite positive.
According to CoinQuora, IOTA price can reach $5 in 2023. In 2024, IOTA price can reach around $10. In 2025, IOTA price can spike up to $25. And in 2026, the price of IOTA might reach $60! But reaching this leave couldn’t be so hard for MIOTA as additional medium, short-term, and long-term price targets could be found to but or sell orders.
This shows that MIOTA price has a high chance of reaching a new all time high price soon in the next 5 years as per the prediction.
Also, take note that as of writing this, IOTA has a market cap of 2.309B.
If we consider the developing features of MIOTA with additional DLT-driven advantages, and being easy to store, IOTA crypto would be crucial to the gradual advancement of the ledger database for storage and scalability.
3 easy steps for buying IOTA coins
Here are 3 easy steps for buying IOTA coins.
1. Choose the best wallet for IOTA
Here are the best hardware, desktop and mobile wallets for IOTA (MIOTA) token storage.
It is quite surprising that Trezor does not offer support for IOTA coin storage.
The best hardware wallets for IOTA are the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Nano X. Both wallets support over 1,000 cryptocurrency tokens, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and of course, IOTA (MIOTA).
The Ledger Nano S costs just $59 and is ideal to send/receive IOTA tokens. The Ledger Nano X on the other hand costs a whopping $119.
The best desktop wallet for IOTA is the Trinity Wallet (Windows, macOS and Linux). The wallet is available in the form of a mobile app as well.
While the Trinity Wallet is not as secure as the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Nano X, it does offer safe seed storage coupled with strong encryption.
The IOTA wallet offers live IOTA cryptocurrency market data across a range of fiat currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.), fast transactions, easy (multiple) account management and a user-friendly experience. What’s more, the cryptocurrency wallet is free of cost!
IOTA Trinity Wallet is available in the form of an Android app and an iOS app.
You can download the Android app from Google Play Store and the iOS app from Apple App Store. Apart from the features stated already, the crypto app offers biometric login and the ability to transact on the go.
2. Purchase IOTA – where to buy IOTA coin?
Mentioned below are the best cryptocurrency exchanges to purchase IOTA coins.
HITBTC boasts that it’s the “most advanced Bitcoin exchange” on the market. This fast, secure, feature-rich platform has all the bells and whistles any advanced crypto trader could hope for. Buy, sell, and trade to your heart’s content on this high-quality cryptocurrency exchange, with all the trading pairs you could want.
No matter what your crypto of choice is, HITBTC is sure to support it. So head on over to the site and get started trading right away!Visit HITBTC
You can trade Bitcoins, Ethereum tokens and Tether tokens for IOTA cryptocurrency on HitBTC.
While there is no direct way to purchase Ethereum or Tether on HitBTC, you can buy Bitcoin with your credit card or debit card.
You can purchase Ethereum or Tether on a platform like Binance and trade your tokens for IOTA on HitBTC.
Binance is the exchange to use if you’re new to the world of cryptocurrency. It’s intuitive, easy to use, and supports all the most popular cryptocurrencies. It makes buying, selling, and trading simple and even the most novice users will enjoy the pleasant user interface Binance has to offer.
When it comes to buying and selling crypto, there are few exchanges better than Binance.Visit Binance
There is no way for you to make a direct IOTA purchase on your Binance account.
If you own digital currencies like Tether (USDT), Binance USD (BUSD), Binance Coin (BNB), Ethereum (ETH) or Bitcoin (BTC), you can trade your tokens for IOTA coins. Alternatively, you can trade IOTA coins for certain digital currencies.
If not, you will have to purchase one of these cryptocurrencies in order to buy IOTA.
You can purchase stablecoins like USDT and BUSD with USD via wire transfer.
You can buy cryptocurrencies like BNB, BTC and ETH, as well as other altcoins such as Monero with your debit card or credit card. Once you purchase any one of these crypto assets, you can trade your purchased tokens for IOTA tokens.
Even though Binance was only launched in 2017, this exchange is already the biggest cryptocurrency exchange when it comes to liquidity and trading volume.
Along with being a long-running, top-tier exchange that offers liquidity, Bitfinex allows you to trade Bitcoin as well as other popular digital assets. They also provide margin funding, margin trading, and a customizable interface.
Generate yield by downloading the Bitfinex app on your Android or iOS device today!Visit Bitfinex
You can buy IOTA tokens with USD via payment methods like debit card, credit card and bank wire deposit at Bitfinex.
The option to buy IOTA with USD makes the process of purchasing IOTA at the crypto exchange much easier.
eToro is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to purchase IOTA tokens. Just in case you’re interested, eToro also offers CFDs and indices.
You can purchase IOTA with USD via credit card, debit card, bank transfer, PayPal and Skrill. The only way for you to buy IOTA tokens at Bittrex is by trading Bitcoins. If you have Bitcoin tokens from before, well and good.
If not, you can purchase BTC tokens with USD or Euros. If you go ahead with a USD purchase, a wire transfer is the only payment option you can avail of.
You can make use of payment methods like international wire transfer, SEPA credit transfer and card payment if you make a EUR purchase.
Unfortunately, Coinbase does not support IOTA cryptocurrency trading at the moment.
Also, when choosing a crypto exchange platform to buy MITOA, you should see the transaction fees first aside from the security.
3. Transfer your IOTA tokens to a wallet
Once you have purchased IOTA tokens at a reputed cryptocurrency exchange, the final step is to transfer your tokens to a cryptocurrency wallet.
Always double-check your IOTA wallet address and never share your PIN code/secret phrase with anyone.
How to buy IOTA with USD?
As mentioned before, you can buy IOTA cryptocurrency tokens with USD at Bitfinex and eToro.
At Bitfinex, you can purchase IOTA cryptocurrency coins via card payment and bank wire deposit.
At eToro, you can easily purchase IOTA tokens via card payment, bank transfer and web wallets like PayPal and Skrill.
How to buy IOTA with a credit card?
Buying IOTA tokens with a credit card is probably the easiest and most popular method of IOTA purchase.
You can buy IOTA cryptocurrency tokens with a credit card at Bitfinex and eToro.
If you are keen on using your credit card to purchase at Binance, you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Binance Coin and trade your purchased cryptocurrency tokens for IOTA tokens.
How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Australia in 2022
How to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Australia in 2022
- Step 1: Search for a crypto exchange platform that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to make buying IOTA coins easy. If you’re an Australian trader, you’d want to pick an exchange that is regulated by the Australian government. Have a look at our comparison of the best crypto exchanges in Australia.
- Step 2: Sign up for an account on your chosen exchange that supports MIOTA. Once you’ve finished the KYC process, don’t forget to activate your accounts two-factor authentication feature.
- Step 3: Deposit funds into your newly-created account. You can fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a debit or credit card. Or you can also deposit crypto from a crypto wallet to purchase IOTA.
- Step 4: Once you’ve funded your trading account, you should be able to buy IOTA now and start trading.
- Step 5: Once you’ve bought some MIOTA, make sure to store your digital assets on a cold wallet to ensure their safety and security. On the flip side, if you’re gonna trade MIOTA often, you can just store your newly-bought crypto on your exchange’s hot wallet.
Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Australia in 2022
How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Canada in 2022
How to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Canada in 2022
- Step 1: If you want to simplify buying IOTA, you should look for an exchange that support MIOTA as well as fiat. Compare the exchanges by their security and different features. But if you’re a beginner, you don’t really need some features, especially if you’re going for long-term HODL! Of course, you’d also want to choose an exchange with low fees.
- Step 2: Once you find the best exchange for your needs, go, and create an account on that exchange. Most of the time, you just need to provide your name, age, email addresses, and location. But to fully utilize your account, you should take the KYC process and get verified.
- Step 3: Next is to deposit funds into your account. Most of the time, you can use your bank account to do bank transfer in real-time. Credit/debit cards (Mastercard and Visa) are also an option most of the time.
- Step 4: After you successfully funded your account, it’s time to buy that IOTA.
- Step 5: Store your newly-bought crypto in a cold wallet if you plan on holding it for long-term. Otherwise, keeping it in your exchange’s hot wallet is fine, especially if you’re trading it.
Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in Canada in 2022
For a list of Canadian-based exchanges, have a look at our comparison of the Best Canadian Crypto Exchanges.
How and Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in UK in 2022
How to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in UK in 2022
- Step 1: To simply buying IOTA, you need to look for a crypto exchange brokerage fiat currency and the coin itself. When looking for the best exchange, the best aspects to consider are the securty, features, and transaction fees. It is also important that the exchange is FCA-regulated, especially that new crypto ETFs continue to spread across EU.
- Step 2: Once you decide which crypto exchange to use, go and sign up for an account. Don’t forget to fully verify your account by submitting all the necessary requirements.
- Step 3: The next step is to deposit funds into your account. Deposit methods include bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards, Neteller, and so on depending on the exchange’s supported payment methods.
- Step 4: Once you have enough fund in your account, you can now buy IOTA coins.
- Step 5: For the final step, you would want to store your newly-bought digital assets on a safety cold storage. But this is only the ideal approach if you’re going to hold your IOTA coins for long. If not, and you just want to trade it from time to time, storing IOTA in hot wallet is much more convenient.
Where to Buy IOTA (MIOTA) in UK in 2022
- eToro UK Cryptoasset Investing
- BC Bitcoin
For a list of UK-based crypto exchanges, have a look at our comparison of the Best Crypto Exchanges in the UK 2024.
The IOTA blockchain project has tremendous potential.
The number of IoT connected devices is increasing by the day and MIOTA will only rise in its price ($0.300764 at the moment) and worldly value.
Choose a sturdy crypto wallet, purchase IOTA tokens and store your purchased tokens long-term – IOTA is one for the present and the future.
As of writing this – April 06, 2022, the current price of MIOTA is playing around $0.831995 market price.
ESMA: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Disclaimer: smartbillions.com is owned and operated by Smart Billions and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of monetization.