Best VeChain Wallet – All Platforms Covered
VeChain (VET) is a top 15 cryptocurrency that has a total market cap of over $15 billion at the time of writing. There are currently over 64 billion VET tokens in circulation.
Best Wallets For VeChain
VeChain is essentially a supply chain platform that is powered by blockchain technology.
The platform was launched in June 2016 and aims to use the Internet of Things (IoT) technology and distributed governance to create an ecosystem that solves the problems that supply chain management face.
With the help of two in-house tokens, VET and VeThor Token (VTHO), VeChain wants to boost the transparency, efficiency and traceability of supply chains while placing a greater level of control in the hands of users and reducing costs.
The VET token is primarily used for transactions while the VTHO token serves as a gas token.
Best vechain wallets on the market
You will find below a list of the best mobile, desktop and hardware wallet solutions for VeChain token storage.
VeChainThor Wallet is the best mobile app to store VeChain coins.
VeChainThor wallet for Android
Find below the key features of the mobile wallet:
- VeChainThor Wallet is the official VeChain mobile wallet.
- You can send and receive VET and VTHO tokens.
- The mobile app offers several security features, including two-factor authentication (2FA), fingerprint protection and local data encryption.
- You can claim VTHO rewards by holding VET coins in your wallet.
- You can use the X node binding service to migrate your X node to the wallet to begin earning VTHO rewards.
- You can manage both of VeChain’s in-house tokens.
- 2FA on offer.
- Official mobile wallet solution.
- You can claim VTHO rewards by owning an X node and/or holding VET.
- Both Android and iOS users can download the wallet.
- Despite offering robust security features, mobile wallets like VeChain Thor Wallet are not very safe.
VeChain Thor Sync, Atomic Wallet and Guarda Wallet are the best desktop wallets for VeChain storage.
VeChain Thor Sync
VeChain Thor Sync was developed by the VeChain Foundation.
Here are some of VeChain Sync’s features:
- The wallet is the official VeChain desktop wallet.
- You can use the wallet to send and receive VET coins and access the VeChain blockchain.
- You can connect your Ledger device to the wallet and access and manage VET, VTHO and VIP180 coins.
- The wallet is designed to offer smooth user experiences for VeChain Apps.
- VeChain Sync serves as the decentralized app (dApp) environment to provide unlimited potential for developers and users alike.
- VeChain Sync wallet is the official desktop wallet.
- You can send and receive VET, VTHO and VIP180 tokens.
- The wallet has utilities other than token management and storage.
- The wallet is still being developed and isn’t as safe as the other wallets mentioned in this guide.
- The wallet isn’t visually appealing.
Here are some of Atomic Wallet‘s primary features:
- Atomic Wallet supports over 500 crypto coins and tokens.
- The hot wallet is open-source.
- Your private keys are encrypted and you have sole ownership over them.
- The multi-currency wallet supports several operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora.
- The wallet offers a 12-word backup phrase.
- You can buy VeChain and other crypto assets with a credit card using US dollars (USD). You need not buy crypto tokens at cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Coinbase.
- Atomic swap and instant token exchange add to the wallet’s appeal.
- Atomic Wallet functions like a mobile app for Android and iOS users as well.
- The wallet supports multiple cryptocurrencies.
- The wallet offers great functionality and supports multiple operating systems.
- Atomic swap and instant token exchange on offer.
- You can download the desktop wallet or the mobile wallet.
- No 2FA.
Atomic wallet is a software wallet that aims to make the complex world of cryptocurrency much simpler. With support for hundreds of coins, this easy to use wallet is available for desktop or mobile use. Plus, with a built-in exchange, you can get all your favorite cryptocurrencies anytime you want them.
The Atomic wallet offers support for a wide variety of platforms, so no matter what you prefer, Atomic has you covered.Visit Atomic Wallet
Guarda Wallet is another wallet worth exploring.
We have listed some of Guarda Wallet’s principal features:
- The wallet was founded in 2017 and does not store your private keys or backup data.
- You can choose between a password or face recognition to access your device.
- The non-custodial wallet supports over 40 crypto tokens, including VeChain.
- The wallet is available as a desktop wallet, a mobile wallet and a web wallet.
- As a desktop wallet, Guarda Wallet supports Windows, macOS and Ubuntu/Linux operating systems.
- Much like Atomic Wallet, you can exchange crypto assets within the premises of the wallet.
- The desktop wallet is compatible with multiple operating systems.
- Guarda Wallet is compatible with Ledger devices.
- The wallet is easy to use and supports multiple crypto tokens.
- Guarda Wallet offers live customer support around the clock.
- You can trade several crypto tokens within the vicinity of the wallet.
- 2FA on offer.
- Compared to rival desktop wallets, Guarda Wallet charges high trading fees.
There are many wallets that claim they have the ability to do it all. Guarda is one of the few that can legitimately back up their talk. With a built-in exchange, wallet, and staking mechanism, Guarda is a one-stop-shop for all your cryptocurrency needs. Plus, with apps available on iOS and Android, you can take it with you anywhere you go. Talk about having it all!
Get Guarda wallet to buy, sell, and trade your favorite digital assets no matter where you are.Visit Guarda Wallet
Ledger Nano S is the safest VET wallet.
Ledger Nano S
If you are looking for a secure cryptocurrency wallet, there are not many better options than Ledger Nano S.
- Here are some of the Ledger wallet’s key features:
- The cold wallet supports over 1,500 coins and tokens, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and VeChain.
- Your private keys never leave the vicinity of the device.
- The wallet offers 2FA.
- You have to create and enter a 4-8 digit PIN code to access the wallet.
- A 24-word seed backup phrase ensures that you can recover the contents of your wallet in case of an accident.
The Nano S is the safest crypto wallet to store the VeChain token.
- 2FA, a 4-8 digit access PIN and a 24-word seed phrase are excellent security features.
- The wallet supports a multitude of crypto-based digital currencies.
- You control your private keys.
- You have to pay $59 to buy a Nano S wallet.
- In order to use the wallet, you have to link it to the VeChain Sync wallet.
- The hardware wallet is not as user-friendly as the desktop wallets mentioned in this guide.
How to add vechain to Ledger Nano S?
Follow these steps to add VeChain to your Ledger wallet:
- The first step is to open the Ledger Manager application on your computer device.
- Once you have opened the application, connect your Nano S to the computer and unlock it.
- Search for VeChain in the application catalog and install the app.
- Open VeChain Sync wallet on the computer and import the Ledger device.
If you don’t want to mess around with software wallets, you should check out the Ledger Nano S. This affordable hardware wallet is a great way to keep your coins safe and secure. With support for nearly every coin on the market, it’s tough to go wrong with the Nano S.
To get your hands on this high-quality, affordable hardware wallet, visit the Ledger websiteVisit Ledger Nano S
Here are some commonly asked questions about VeChain, the project’s native token, VET and VET wallets.
Which wallets support VeChain?
Several mobile, desktop and hardware wallets support VeChain.
The best mobile app for VET storage is VeChainThor wallet.
VeChain Sync wallet, Atomic Wallet and Guarda wallets are good desktop wallet options.
That said, we prefer Atomic Wallet.
Ledger Nano S is the safest wallet to store VET.
If you have the money to pay for a crypto wallet ($59), purchase a Nano S today.
Are VeChain’s official wallets safe?
While we wholeheartedly recommend using VeChainThor Wallet, use VeChain Thor Sync wallet at your own risk.
VeChain Sync wallet is still being developed and does not boast of the flashiest of user interfaces (UI).
The desktop wallet can be used to send and receive VET coins but is considered experimental.
What will VeChain (VET) be worth in 2025?
At the moment, VeChain is worth $0.23. VeChain is one of the oldest blockchain-based supply chain platforms in the business.
VeChain’s business model revolves around trustless automation.
The ecosystem makes use of transparent technology to deliver greater efficiency, security and ease of tracking products in a supply chain while reducing costs.
The VET token powers the ecosystem and it could be worth a lot more than what it currently is in years to come.
We recommend investing in the cryptocurrency at the earliest. If you hold on to your investment till 2025, you could earn a hefty profit.
VeChain is a promising blockchain platform.
Traditional supply chain models experienced little change before the advent of blockchain technology.
The VeChain team wants to reduce supply chain friction and give a transparent impression to clients.
If you are a shrewd crypto investor, the VET token should be in your portfolio.
Invest in a Ledger Nano S wallet and be rest assured that your VET investment is in safe hands.
If you want to use a mobile wallet solution, VeChainThor Wallet is a solid option.
Atomic Wallet and Guarda Wallet are the only desktop wallets you should look at.